Sunday, September 30, 2012

Question 2, 9/30/12

I found these articles by Aquinas and Dawkins very funny because I have a friend who is very religious. Not that I judge him for it but he can't wrap his mind about my doubts about god and religion it self. His argument seems to be like Aquinas but I seem to side with Dawkins position more. So I do think his claims about evolution and belief to be incompatible. Honestly I think he would be speechless if he had just arrived due to a time machine. This is because he would have not lived though all those centuries and decades to see how we live and operate as a society. His time was much simpler and not as advanced as we have come. But say he did live all those years, I believe he would actually side with Dawkins. This is due to all the information and other innovative ideas human have come up with. So that is what I thought about if they were able to discuss on the issue.

Heisenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment