Saturday, September 29, 2012

Question 1 9/29/12

This was a very interesting question because I really had to think about what my career calls for from a day to day basis. I am currently pursuing a career in Aviation Management, which is a job that will require a lot of critical thinking. As any manager can tell you, one deals with people daily and has to have a reasonable mind set. I do not think I have mastered generalization, deduction, imagination, nor spatial-temporal problem solving. However, I do believe that I am able to perform some of these things now but I will improve as situations arise when each of those components are needed. Overall I know my job will consist of many solutions and problem that I need to be able to solve and critically think of the best decision. My career is tough and gets a lot of heat from everyone to perform but with valuable knowledge that this book proves us with and teaches us it will be useful in my future. I honestly do not know if I have a strength but I know, as of now, that can perform each to a certain degree. I will learn as I gain knowledge I believe.


Heisenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment