Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Last Week Discussion, Question 2 12/5/12

There is a lot to say about this course, since it was my first online class. I would have to say that the liberty to choose when to do the work for this class was my favorite part of the course. Meaning that the teacher would assign things on Monday and have it due Sunday, but we got to choose when we did it. I liked that a lot because I personally had a lot going on. I think this was the best part of the course because it fit my schedule. However, there were also somethings that I did not like. The main issue with this class I had was that I only knew 7 people throughout the semester. I did not like this because I am a social bug and I talk to everyone in my class in order to set up study groups and such. I think this really hindered the course for me because I did get to meet everyone in the course. Other than that the class was fun. I think that the introduction to this class has to be improved because for the first 2 weeks I was confused of what was going on. I then caught on but it was a difficult beginning. Overall I really did like this course and enjoyed it very much.




Heisenberg.

2 comments:

  1. This class was also my first online class. We had plenty of time to do the discussions, which I really liked. In a weeks time span, it is possible to complete three questions. I agree with you how this online class was very compatible with everyone’s schedule. I would have also liked to meet more people, but because my group had so much chemistry we decided to stay together. I also agree with you on how I was confused in the first 2 weeks. I did not know how to get started at all, which made me very nervous about this class. Apparently, after the first week, I didn’t find out that two of my friends were also in the class. Maybe, there should be a tutorial on how to get started. Perhaps having a youtube video will assist the new students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Heisenberg,
    I agree with you that the lack of social interaction is a little bit odd at first. It is great that you were able to go and set up groups to meet up with. I also think that a huge problem was that we had to make blogs! I personally had never blogged nor knew how to. I was anxious about posting because I felt like I was talking to myself (haha). Anyways I think we all got used to it eventually. Thanks for all your posts; I always read your blog as you had an interesting take on things. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete