Thursday, August 23, 2012

Introducing Myself

Hello Everyone,
My name is Alfredo Lopez, Heisenberg is my blogspot username, I am a fourth year Aviation Management Major. My looks maybe deceiving because as you can see I look of asian descent  but sadly I'm not. I am 100% mexican. I have attended state all four years and I have loved every semester that has come and gone. This is actually my second communication class that I have taken. The first class I took was COMM 40 and I had a blast. I went into that class with an open mind and came out taking 3rd place in parliamentary speaking. Not my goal but I guess I did learn a few things over that semester. That is my goal for this class also, which is to just absorb and learn new ways of communicating with others. I am looking forward to this class and hopefully meeting some of you. Have a great ladies and gentlemen.


Sincerely, Heisenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment